ICW Family Support Worke
Full-time - Senior
Forest County Potawatomi
Posted On: Mar-11-2020 NOT APUBLISHED YET
Status: This Job is Closed
Under the general direction of the ICW Case Manager / Supervisor, provides supportive services for children and families involved with Indian Child Welfare. Provides client transportation to and from services and appointments. Assists ICW staff with daily administrative duties. Maintains confidentiality of all privileged information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct support and services to victims of crime.
- Performs data entry of individual information.
- Arranges and schedules appointments and services for families as needed.
- Provides or arranges transportation for clients as needed.
- Performs a range of staff and/or operational support activities; may serve as a liaison with other departments on basic administrative and/or operational matters.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence; exercises judgment and responds accordingly, ensuring professional telephone etiquette; receives, sorts, logs, and routes mail.
- Must take an average of 18 weeks of on-call responsibilities for ICW each year.
- Evening and/or weekend work, extended hours, irregular shifts and travel may be required.
- (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- High School Diploma or GED, and two years administrative or social service experience required.
- Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and basic arithmetic.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers at all levels.
- Ability to maintain emotional stability to cope with human suffering, emergencies, and other stresses.
- Ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to be insured for operating tribal fleet vehicles.
Lift / Carry 50#
Lift / Carry 25#
Operate Heavy Equipment